Days are cooler and evenings call for delicious hot toddies and conviviality around safari log fires
This is also the time when the visibility of game now less inclined to seek shade, enthralls visitors to Tau Game Lodge in Madikwe. For 26 years, visitors from around the world have praised Tau Game Lodge for their welcoming team comforting hospitality, sublime game viewing, and the waterhole visible from every room.
Safari game drives, followed by sundowners in the bush before a magical dinner, listening to a lion’s roar and elephants trumpet are just part of the magic of Tau Game Lodge bordering Botswana. Expect gourmet meals, Big Five sightings, bush sundowners, and romantic dinners à deux against a sound backdrop of roaring lion and hooting owls.
Easter and Autumn 2021 packages @R16 000 per couple include:
- Accommodation for 2 nights in one of the 12 newly-renovated Luxury Standard Chalets as an introductory offer
- Three meals per day
- Two game drives per day
- Drinks and snacks on safari drives
- Tau Spa Oasis African Foot Ritual (30 minutes) per adult: Soothing footbath, aroma-therapeutic scrub and massage.
This rate excludes:
- Park Entrance fees of R180.00 per person (Subject to change)
- Tourism Levy of R10.00 per person per night (Subject to change)
- Bar, Mini Bar, Laundry and all other extras
- Rhino Conservation Levy of R165.00 per adult per night
- Easter egg hunt applicable for families in Deluxe and Family Suites – contact the lodge for rates
To book this special package, please quote: TAU EASTER 2021
- The culinary team’s delicious and healthy meals are served a-la carte and tables are spaced apart at an appropriate distance, as per Covid-19 regulations to keep guests safe.
- The live web camera at the Tau waterhole serves as a reminder that the natural world continues its flow. Daily sightings include African wild dog, herds of elephant and buffalo, lion, the entire spectrum of antelope, and a plethora of birdlife, stealthily observed by the resident crocodiles.
- Read more about Tau here